Settling Liberland

Feel free to join us in our effort to settle Liberland in a legal and orderly fashion. If you have any questions or want to take part, please post your queries here!

2 Likes

Hay Michal,

I would like to settle in Liberland, but I also need to work and make money (I’m a freelancer). The only way for me to settle in Liberland would be if I have a mobile office with electricity and stable internet.

I do have a self sufficient 4x4 camper van with which I could bring all I need to stay in Liberland long term.

However, everyone so far tells me that the border can’t be crossed by car, which makes it impossible for me to settle in my current situation.

I would be interested why that is.
Is it because it’s not allowed to drive a car in Croatia to Liberland or because of political reasons not to upset anyone because it’s a nature reserve?

So basically I would like to know if it might be possible to enter Liberland by car in the foreseeable future and if any progress is in sight which would make it possible.

Cheers
Jens

1 Like

Hey Jens! I recently joined as the Head of Blockchain Marketing. Thanks for the question.

The most up-to-date information can be found at Free Republic of Liberland. There is a link there to this Notion doc that we are maintaining as things change on the ground.

The issue is that Croatian border police are not allowing people to cross the border with a car. We have had success with bikes and boats, but no land vehicles have been allowed to pass the Croatian/Liberlandian border at this time. The Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs are pursuing various options to eliminate this restriction, but this will take some time and we don’t have a firm date on when this could change.

I hope that was helpful. Let us know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

I want to help in liberland settlement like a helper everyone who work in liberland settlement

I want to join liberland army :military_helmet::military_helmet: to protect liberland