A beginners Question. How is the best way to setup my business after registration?
- get an bank account (witch bank/country is preferred)
- rent an physical mailaccount (service available or need I setup one)
- get papers for registration on KYC platforms
(Business accounts on i.e. binance, coinbase, kraken etc.)
- buy property in foreign countries
- b2b between liberland business and non liberland businesses
- business between logistics partners to get physical items to a customer
Any additional advice?
Thanks and best wishes
I have the same question. Very practical guide is needed.
Maybe we should spend some bucks for a buissnes consulting to get some usefull informations?
If you have someone that can talk to us about this, let me know
I think someone like @Petr would probably know more, but here are a few of my personal tips:
- I believe BitWage is/will be available for banking and fiat-crypto transfer for LL companies.
- There are a number of physical address services out there. I have used physicaladdress.com in the past, but in the future it would be nice to have an actual mailbox that processes in Liberland itself.
- I am not sure I know what you mean (I’ve never tried to get a company KYC’ed), but there are company certificates and founding documents on individual company profiles on https://company.register.ll.land/.
- Foreign property ownership: That probably depends on whether the host country allows it.
- B2B across borders: Have clear contracts. I personally have signed contracts with LL as the Applicable Law jurisdiction.
- Physical logistics: Not my specialty.