Liberland Diplomatic Passport to be Recognized in Colombia

Is this, as the Title implies, only true for “Diplomatic Passports” or as the Text could be interpreted also true for the plebs with a citizenship like me?

1 Like

Hi there! We are working toward finalizing the visa process in Colombia and expect that regular LL PP holders will soon be able to apply for a visa. The personal passport HAS been stamped in Colombia, however just like any nation- it’s often up to the immigration officer checking the documents as to whether or not a document is wholly accepted, or how long a stay is allowed without a visa if it’s not a visa-free authorized country.

That said, at least one visa has been issued and we are working on formalizing the exact process necessary for a tourist visa and what the required documents are to easily obtain one through migracion Colombia.

2 Likes

Do not overstay in Colombia, they are very strict I think it’s only 90 days, if you pass the period they won’t let you out of the country without paying a fine. I’m Colombian ))

1 Like

Correct! 90 days is typically given, with another 90 days if you solicit the extension online. It runs about 100.000 pesos, or about 20 dollars.

I’m also Colombian, I live in Ibague :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome paisano! :sweat_smile: do you have the Liberland Passport? I would like to have it but I can´t pay the credits, I am only an e-resident… saying that I have the Colombian/British and Spanish passports, this one will be the most expensive one but with no use … so I am not sure about paying the high fee yet.

Awesome news!
Thanks to Randy and Astrid for the local knowledge tips

1 Like